High-quality crushed aggregates bagged for easy transport in underground mining applications or any situation where containment is needed
Bagged Aggregates Overview
Dillon supplies high-quality crushed aggregates in Super Bags for efficient handling and transporting. Many sizes of aggregate, ranging from sand to three-inch stone, are available in one-ton Super Bags that can be lifted with a forklift or lifting equipment. Dillon’s bagged aggregates can be used in any application where they must be contained or transported to a destination.
Why Bagged Aggregates?
- Super Bags have bottom spouts for controlled unloading
- Super Bags have lift handles on all four corners
- Helpful for sands where large amounts of product are lost during recovery after being dumped in loose, bulk piles on the ground
- Highly effective in mining applications for containing and transporting materials far underground
- Great for applications where precise placement is necessary
- All bags of aggregate are covered with a shrink cover for protection from the elements ensuring your product is dry at the time of delivery
- Bags are usually loaded to full capacity (approximately one ton depending upon type of product) but can be custom loaded with a smaller amount if needed.
Delivered by flatbed trailer.